Vienna Jewelry 2014 Sales Promotion Official Rules
If it snows it’s Free!
Pray For Snow!
Wear your pajamas inside out and backwards!
Flush those Ice cubes down the toilet!
Put a spoon under every pillow!
And do your best snow dance on New Year’s Eve!
To celebrate our 15th year Vienna Jewelry is very excited to offer our clients what could be the best rebate EVER!
Vienna Jewelry has purchased an insurance policy and would love to refund the amount of your purchase.
Starting Friday 11-21-14 and continuing through Christmas Eve all purchase will be eligible for a 100% refund* if it snows three or more inches in Sterling VA on New Year’s Day.
*Sales tax is not included. See below for details and official rules!
- Any individual who makes a purchase between 11/21/14-12/24/14 at Vienna Jewelry (320 East Maple Ave Vienna VA 22180) is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, excluding sales tax and delivery charges, if the 3 inches or more of new snow falls at the Designated Location on 1-01-15 between the Insured hours of 12:01 A.M. and 11:59 P.M. (24 hours). Insured by Grand Prize Promotions through Great American Insurance Group and Munich Re.
- All purchases made during the above period are final. No returns or cancellations are permitted. Exchanges will be accepted until 1-31-15. Exchanges will only be made up to but not exceeding the original amount of the qualified sale excluding sales tax.
- Individuals, who have made a purchase during the Qualified Sales Period must PAY IN FULL in order to be eligible to receive a refund as a Qualified Customer.
- The Insured Peril will be measured by NOAA National Weather Service and/or Weather Watch Service The official report provided by NOAA National Weather Service and/or Weather Watch Service will be the ONLY weather data relied upon in verifying the Insured Peril and whether refunds are to be made.
- Please be advised that Vienna Jewelry will not be in a position to confirm that the Insured Peril occurred until a minimum of seven (7) business days after the Insured Date(s).
- In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules.
- In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund. In order to receive a refund, the following procedures must be strictly followed: (a.) The original sales receipt must be presented along with a photo ID. (b.) ONLY the original purchaser is eligible for a refund.
- All refunds must be claimed by 04/01/15. IT IS THE QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS’RESPONSIBILITY TO CLAIM THEIR REFUND BY THE ABOVE DATE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THIS DATE.
- Purchases made outside of the Qualified Sales Period and all sales tax and delivery charges are not eligible for a refund.
- Vienna Jewelry reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
- Purchases made at Vienna Jewelry will ONLY qualify if 3 inches or more of new snow falls in Sterling Virginia at the NOAA National Weather Service located at 43858 Weather Service Rd, Sterling, VA 20166 on 01/01/15 between 12:00 AM and 11:59:59 PM as reported and confirmed by NOAA National Weather Service and/or Weather Watch Service.
- ELIGIBILITY – Employees and their immediate families (as defined as biological, foster or adoptive parent, stepparent, a biological, foster or adoptive child, step child or legal ward or a person whom the employee has (or had during the person’s youth) daily responsibility and financial support, current or former spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter) of the Sponsor and/or any other promotion or marketing companies involved in the promotion are not eligible to participate.
- No purchase necessary. Individuals may also enter this promotion by submitting a 3×5 card in a sealed envelope and mailing it to: Vienna Jewelry 320 East Maple Ave, Vienna VA, 22180. Forms must be received by 12-24-14 to be eligible, and must contain first and last name, telephone number and complete mailing address with zip code. Incomplete entries or those containing incorrect information will be voided. If the peril occurs, one name will be drawn for a pair of 1/4cttw diamond earrings.